Becca Stevens is a speaker, justice entrepreneur, author, priest, and founder and President of Thistle Farms. She has been featured on PBS NewsHour, The Today Show, CNN, ABC World News, named a CNN Hero, and White House Champion of Change, holds five honorary doctorates, and raised over $75M in funding for justice initiatives. Drawn from 25 years of leadership in mission-driven work, Becca leads important conversations across the country with an inspiring message that love is the strongest force for change in the world.
I’m grateful to Becca for her time and am happy to be able share this conversation with you. Becca’s passion for her work is infectious and I hope it inspires you to see the good in this world and go share it.
- Finding Balance: Loving God With Heart and Soul, Mind and Strength – 2004
- Sanctuary: Unexpected Places Where God Found Me – 2005
- Hither & Yon: A Travel Guide For the Spiritual Journey – 2007
- Find Your Way Home: Words From the Street, Wisdom From the Heart – 2008
- Funeral for a Stranger: Thoughts on Life & Love – 2009
- The Gift of Compassion: A Guide to Helping Those Who Grieve – 2012
- Snake Oil: The Art of Healing & Truth Telling – 2014
- The Way of Tea and Justice: Rescuing the World’s Favorite Beverage From It’s Violent History – 2015
- Letters From the Farm: A Simple Path for a Deeper Spiritual Life – 2015
- The Passion – 2017 (w/ Marcus Hummon)
- Love Heals – 2017
- Practically Divine – 2021
- Find Your Way: 20 Practices That Tie Us Together
Like what you read here? Click the “Subscribe” button on the right side of the page and get each new blog post delivered to your inbox.
As always, please leave your comments below, both good and bad. We love to hear from you.
Please note that there are Amazon Affiliate links in this post. We will earn a modest commission from qualifying purchases made through those links. It is very much appreciated. Thank you.